About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer   

       JPN Pengkalan Hulu Other JPN Offices in Perak

Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara in Pengkalan Hulu (JPN Pengkalan Hulu) is responsible for the registration of important events of each individual such as birth, death, adoption, marriage and divorce. In addition, JPN Pengkalan Hulu is also responsible for determining citizenship status and issuing individual identification document in the form of identity card to those who are eligible.

Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara in Pengkalan Hulu is accept and process of MyKad and Birth Certificate application. The office also issues other National Registration documents such as below:

  MyPR   Death Certificate
  MyKID   Marriage Certificate
  Divorce Certificate  
Pengkalan Hulu JPN Office Location Map

Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara
Pejabat Daerah Kecil
33100 Pengkalan Hulu (Kroh)

Tel:  04 - 477 8434
Fax: 04 - 477 8434

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday : 8.00 am - 5.00 pm

Lunch Break:
Mon - Thursday : 1.00 pm - 2.00 pm
Friday               : 12.15 pm - 2.45 pm

Citizenship FAQs

1. I have fulfilled all the conditions of application, so why was my application rejected and can I make an appeal?

The government is still not sufficiently satisfied to consider your application. The decision of the Minister is final and if you still wish to become a Malaysian citizen, you can submit a new application.

2. How do I speed up my citizenship application?

You can submit letters explaining why you need citizenship as fast as possible.

3. My child was born abroad and he/she is already one year old. Can I register the birth of my child in order to become a citizen of Malaysia and where and how I can do so?

You can submit the foreign birth registration extension application to the Minister through the Headquarters by completing the same form as well as providing reasons for the late registration. Application can be made at Malaysian Representative Office abroad or the nearest NRD office if you have returned to Malaysia.

4. My child was born in Singapore and I am a Malaysian citizen. How can my child become a Malaysian citizen?

If your child was born in Singapore, you do not need to register the birth with the Representative Office in Singapore. If your child wants to reside in Malaysia one day, it is sufficient to apply for a confirmation of citizenship status from NRD through the Representative Office in Singapore and then apply for a certificate of status from the Immigration Department.

5. My citizenship was revoked/rejected. How can I become a Malaysian citizen again?

You have to obtain PR status first from the Immigration Department. Then, you have to apply for the approval of the Minister under Article 18 (2) of the Federal Constitution to enable you to apply to become a Malaysian citizen again after you have fulfilled the conditions required to become a Malaysian citizen under the appropriate Article of the Constitution.





By which the information above are verbatim copy of National Registration Department Official Website. Viewers are urged to verify information on which they're relying with the relevant authorities.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or inconvenience to any person as a result of information contained above.
 Copyright  ©  2012 - 2014  All Rights Reserved