About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer   

       JPN Seremban Other JPN Offices in N Sembilan

Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara in Seremban (JPN Seremban) is Negeri Sembilan head office and responsible for the registration of important events of each individual such as birth, death, adoption, marriage and divorce. In addition, JPN Seremban is also responsible for determining citizenship status and issuing individual identification document in the form of identity card to those who are eligible.

Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara in Seremban is accept and process of MyKad and Birth Certificate application. The office also issues other National Registration documents such as below:

  MyPR   Death Certificate
  MyKID   Marriage Certificate
  Divorce Certificate  
Seremban JPN Office Location Map

Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara
Tkt. 1, Wisma Persekutuan
Jalan Dato' Abdul Kadir
70551 Seremban
Negeri Sembilan

Tel:  06 - 765 1600 / 1601 / 1602
Fax: 06 - 763 8312

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday : 7.30 am - 5.30 pm
Friday Prayers Break : 12.15 pm - 2.45 pm
Saturday - Sunday : 8.00 am - 1.00 pm

Email : adminseremban@jpn.gov.my

Identity Card FAQs

1. I am 17 years old, when should I change my identity card?

A person who had obtained his/her identity card for the first time at the age of 12 years is required to change his/her identity card when he/she has attained the age of 18. If this conversion is made within the age of 18 – 25 years, no penalties will be imposed.

2. I am 25 years old and I still do not have an identity card. What do I need to do?

Those who have no identity card although they are more than 16 years old are advised to go the nearest NRD office to make a late identity card registration application. The applicant and sponsor need to go to the interview together and bringing along the following documents:- Birth Certificate of the Applicant/Adoption Certificate/Form W or Entry Permit of the Applicant/Citizenship Status Confirmation Form (if applicable) Identity Card of Sponsor

3. I am a foreign citizen and I have an entry permit from the Immigration Department of Malaysia. Am I eligible to apply for an identity card? What are the conditions?

You are eligible to apply for an identity card with Permanent Resident status (Red). The conditions are you have to bring your entry permit and passport as well as copies of both and an application fee of RM40.00. Application can only be made at Putrajaya NRD and State NRD Headquarters.

4. Are any payment imposed if there is damage to the chip in my identity card?

If the chip is not intentionally damaged, misused, etc. within a period of one year from the date of delivery of the card, a replacement will be given free of charge, but if the card has been held by the holder for more than one year, a fee of RM10.00 is imposed.

5. When can my MyKad application be completed?

MyKad application can be completed within 24 hours for applicants who chose to claim their MyKad at NRD Headquarters in Putrajaya. For applicants who chose to claim their MyKad at any NRD branch office in Peninsular Malaysia, their MyKad applications will be completed within 10 working days, and 30 working days for applicants who claim their MyKad at NRD branch offices in Sabah, Sarawak or Labuan. This MyKad completion charter is only applicable to applications from Malaysian citizens and unproblematic applications.





Kuala Lumpur MRT


By which the information above are verbatim copy of National Registration Department Official Website. Viewers are urged to verify information on which they're relying with the relevant authorities.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or inconvenience to any person as a result of information contained above.
 Copyright  ©  2012 - 2014  All Rights Reserved